Future Forward Careers National Qualifier Test (NQT) for Engineering, Arts, Commerce, and Science graduates/diploma candidates is scheduled for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 across the country. TCS offers the AMCAT, a standard employability test similar to elitmus. The qualifying requirements and application process for TCS NQT 2021 are outlined here.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2022:
|Test||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Batch||Any Batch(2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch can try)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||25 March 2022|
|Test Date||10 April 2022 onwards|
- Pre-final and final-year undergraduate, graduate, and diploma students
- Students with any degree or specialization/discipline are welcome to apply.
- Freshmen (those who have fewer than two years of experience)
About the Test:
- Conducted both online (at home) and in person (In-Centre)
- The NQT Score has a two-year validity period.
- With the NQT Score, you can apply for any entry-level position in any company.
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 MinutesReasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 MinutesNumerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 MinutesProgramming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
Journey to a Dream Job
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Buy TCS NQT Variant
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
What are the next steps after getting NQT Score?
- You can apply to any firm that accepts the NQT score and provide your NQT registration number and score in the company’s job application form.
- You can apply to firms and career roles that accept NQT scores of a certain level based on your NQT score.
- On the product page, you can see a list of companies that have accepted the National Qualifier Test (NQT) score (which will be updated soon).
Brands that Acknowledge TCS NQT *
- TATA ELXSI
- Titan Company
- Publicis Sapient
- Future Generali
- TeamLease Digital
- Digital Nirvana
- WhiteHat Jr
- HDFC Sales
- Binary Semantics
- ITC Infotech
- TVS Motor
- iOPEX Technologies
- UST Global
- Planetspark & Many More
To Check Active Jobs through TCS NQT: Click here
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021: How to Apply
On or before March 25, 2022, any interested and eligible applicants can apply for this test online at the following URL.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
TCS NQT Mock test: Click here
Step by step procedure to apply for TCS NQT:
Following is the step-by-step process to register for “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)”:
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
- Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
Note: Please ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered. All test related communication will be sent on the email ID/mobile number provided by you.
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro