TCS Off Campus Drive for 2020 & 2021 Batch ; B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. TCS Hiring Engineering Graduates for the position of India Software, and Services For the full time. TCS company is going to recruit candidates for graduates off-campus. The candidates who are completed their B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/M.Sc can apply .
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Batch||2020 & 2021 Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||24 September 2021|
|Test Date||October 2021|
- Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college are eligible.
- 2020 & 2021 batch only
- % Criteria – Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
- Students should not have pending backlogs
- Gap Criteria – It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 27 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
TCS Off-Campus Drive 2021 – Test Pattern:
Cognitive Test:120 Minutes
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Hands-on Coding-45 mins
For More Details & Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro