SSC Stenographer Grade C and D 2020 Recruitment | SSC Stenographer Vacancy | SSC Stenographer Eligibility | SSC Stenographer exam | SSC Stenographer salary
SSC Stenographer Vacancy– Staff Selection Commission SSC releases online notification. And invites candidates for online application form for the post of Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment 2020. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
All the details regarding the SSC Stenographer Vacancy are given below :
|POST NAME||GRADE||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Stenographer Examination||Grade C and Grade D||Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India|
Stenographer Group D Transcription
English : 50 Minutes | Hindi 65 Minutes
Stenographer Group C Transcription
English : 40 Minutes | Hindi 55 Minutes
Age limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years for Grade D
- Maximum Age : 30 Year for Grade C
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Application Begin : 10/10/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/11/2020
- Online Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 06/11/2020
- Offline Payment Last Date : 10/11/2020
- CBT Exam Date: 29-31 March 2021
- Skill Test Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Offline Fee Mode Only
Some imporatant instructions
- Staff Selection Commission SSC issues Stenographer Grade C and Grade D 10+2l Recruitment 2020 Notification and Invites Online Application Form .
- Moreover, Candidate Can Apply Online for 10 October, 2020 to 04 November, 2020.
- However, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the SSC Latest Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
- Kindly Check and also Collect the All Document for example- Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Also, Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form for example- Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form also Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Although , If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- However In the end, Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.