SSC Selection Post X Recruitment 2022 – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an advertising for the Matric / Inter & Graduate Level Selection Post X Vacancy 2022 recruiting. Candidates who have completed their matriculation, intermediate, or graduate degree can apply for this Various Selection Post X Recruitment between May 12 and June 13, 2022. Read the recruitment notification for eligibility, age restriction, total number of posts, selection procedure, pay scale, syllabus, and other details.
SSC Various Selection Post X Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Details Total : 2065 Post
|Selection Post X Level||SSC Selection Post Eligibility|
|Matric||Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Intermediate||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Gradation||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
SSC Region Name Who Conducted the Selection Post X Recruitment 2022
|SSC Central Region CR|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh MPR|
|SSC Northern Region NR Delhi|
|SSC Eastern Region ER|
|SSC Karnataka Kerala KKR|
|SSC North East Region NER|
|SSC North Western Region NWR|
|SSC South Region SR|
|SSC Western Region WR|
- Application Begin : 12/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 13/06/2022 Upto 11:00 PM Only
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 15/06/2022
- Last Date Offline Payment : 18/06/2022
- CBT Exam Date : August 2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Gen / EWS / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Offline Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. (Post Wise)
- For Post Wise Age Limit Details Read the Full Notification.
How to Fill SSC Selection Post X Online Form 2022
- Candidates Can Apply Between 12/05/2022 and 13/06/2022 for Staff Selection Commission SSC Notification for Selection Various Post IX Recruitment 2021.
- Before applying for the SSC Selection Post X Recruitment Online Form 2022, candidates should read the notification.
- Please review and collect all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please scan any documents related to the recruitment form – photo, signature, ID proof, and so on.
- Check the Preview and All Columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- If an application fee is required, the candidate must submit it. Your application is incomplete if you have not paid the required application fees.
- Take a print of the completed form.
- TietoEVRY Careers | Young Professionals | B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Nokia Recruitment | Office Coordinator | Any Graduate
- Ruchi Soya Industries to change name to Patanjali Foods Limited
- HAL Teachers Recruitment 2022: AES to recruit for PGT/TGT/PRT posts
- ColorTokens Recruitment | Member Technical Staff/ QA Engineer | B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech