SSC GD Constable Notification 2021 (Soon). The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared that they will releasing the official notification for the recruitment of Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Force (CAPF), National Investigation Agency (NIA), Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021 in the first week of May, 2021.
The official notification for exam was decided to scheduled to be released on March 3, 2021, but got postponed due to some reason. Now , SSC will announce the date for examination in the month of May.
- Date of Advertisement: 1st Week of May 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: May 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: Available Soon
- Last Date for Payment of Online Fee: Available Soon
- Last Date for Payment of Offline Challan: Available Soon
To fulfill SSC GD 2021 eligibility, a candidate must be a citizen of India. It may be noted that SSC GD vacancies are released state/UT-wise; therefore, a candidate must submit domicile/PRC against his/her state/UT, informs the official website.
Candidates who have cleared Class 10 from a recognised board/university as on the prescribed date are eligible to apply for SSC GD recruitment exam. It may be noted that candidates should be able to prove, by documentary evidence, that their Class 10 result was declared on or before the cutoff date prescribed by the commission.
Candidates should be aged between 18 and 23 years in the year SSC GD recruitment notification is released. However, the commission provides relaxation in the upper age limit to reserved category candidates as mentioned below:
|Categories||SSC GD Constable Age Relaxations (in years)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)||5|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||3|
|Ex-Servicemen (ExS)||3 (after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning)|
|Children and dependents of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5|
|Children and dependents of victims killed in the 1,984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8|
|Children and dependents of victims killed in the 1,984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST)||10|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 1989||5|
OUR LATEST POSTS
- ‘हम ऑक्सीजन बेड बढ़ा रहे हैं … तीसरे कोविड लहर की तैयारी करनी चाहिए’: सीएम केजरीवाल
- Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position | Apply Now
- लोग इस शख्स को कहते हैं महापुरुष और भगवान, दिल जीतने वाला है इनका काम
- लालू यादव ने राजद विधायकों के साथ बैठक की, बिहार में कोविड की स्थिति की समीक्षा की
- Cognizant 2021 के लिए 28,000 फ्रेशर्स को करेगी हायर