Spices Board Recruitment 2022 – The Spice Boards has declared the availability of Trainee positions. For this recruiting, there are 06 openings to be filled. M.Sc. should be the educational qualification. Interested and qualified applicants should apply by the deadline. The job description and eligibility requirements are listed below.
India’s Spices Board: It is the regularity of the Indian government, and it was established on February 26, 1987. Its headquarters are in Kochi, and the current chairman of the spices board is Subash Vasu. It is one of five commodity boards that report to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It is in charge of cardamom production and development, as well as the promotion of 52 spices for export. It launched the Spice Train, an online effort to educate Indians about the country’s rich spice heritage.
Spices Board Recruitment 2022:
|Last Date||20 March 2022|
- M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Microbiology/ Botany with a minimum of 55 percent marks is required. Desirable: Computer skills and expertise in a related field are required.
- M.Sc. Botany/ Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks. Desirable: Working knowledge in computer and experience in related field
- M.Sc. Agricultural Entomology/ Zoology with minimum 55% marks.
Agronomoy & Soil Science:
- M.Sc. Chemistry with minimum 55% marks. Desirable: One year work experience in handling GC/ HPLC/ Soil Analytical works.
- Trainees – Not more than 30 Years
Total Vacancies : 06 posts
- Technology Transfer Division – 01 Post
- Crop Improvement Division – 02 Posts
- Agronomy/ Soil Science Division – 01 Post
- Entomology Division – 02 Posts
- Trainees : Rs.21,000/-
Selection Process for Spice Board Recruitment 2022:
- Screening based on qualification followed by written test.
How to apply for Spice Board Recruitment 2022:
All Interested and eligible candidates can send Applications, with Passport size photo (less than 50 kb) & Copy of mark sheets/ PG Certificates may be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and attend the walk-in-interview along with duly filled application form and required documents on 20 March 2022 to the following venue.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro