Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2021 (191 Posts). Southern Railway, Headquarters Office, Personnel Branch, Chennai has announced the latest recruitment for the Paramedical Staff – Nursing Superintendents, Hospital Assistant, House Keeping Assistants, ECG Technician, Haemodialysis Technician, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Physiotherapist 191 Vacancy on contract basis. Candidates who are interested & eligible can apply for the post through online mode.
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Post Names||Paramedical Staff|
|Starting Date||20th April 2021|
|Closing Date||30th April 2021|
Details of Vacancy :
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|House Keeping Assistants (Medical)||40|
|Lab Assistant Gr.II||09|
- Nursing Superintendents – Certified as a registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Physiotherapist – Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital with atleast one hundred beds.
- ECG Technician – 10+2/ Graduation in Science having certificate / Diploma / Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.Nursing Staff – Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Hospital Attendant – 10th class passed and experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferred
- Haemodialysis Technician – B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training/Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded) Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 12th passed with DMLT
- Lab Assistant Gr.II – 12th in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate course in Medical Lab.Technology at par with) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfillment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a university or Technical Board of State Government/Central Government authority; (ii) The duration of the course is at least 01 year; (iii) During the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis; and (iv) At the end of the course, there should be system of examination which has been successfully passes by the candidate
- Radiographer – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology from recognized Institution (2 years course).
Details of Pay Scale:
- Rs. 18000-44900/- For Nursing Attendants & Other Posts.
- Go to the official notification for post wise salary details.
|Registration||S No 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 & 06 | 07 | 08|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC