Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech ; Bangalore. Siemens is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee(Student Technical) at Bangalore. Those candidates are interested & eligible can apply for the drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Siemens : We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee(Student Technical)|
- Participate in requirement discussions. Analyze and understand the end-user’s needs.
- Participation in design and development of solution
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines with quality
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Documentation of software components and applications using UML diagrams
- Participate in code reviews and work independently to solve technical problems.
- Object Oriented Programming ideas are well-understood. Ability to create high-quality software in accordance with the design
Knowledge of C#, C++, or other Object-Oriented Programming Languages
Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Ability to learn new technology and adapt to them.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro