SBI SCO Recruitment-The State Bank of India (SBI) will close the application process for 35 Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) posts on May 17. Eligible individuals may apply through the SBI website’s careers section, sbi.co.in. According to the announcement, the application procedure began on April 27.
SBI will hold an online test for the selection of SCOs on June 25. The test admit cards will be available for download on June 16.
For these positions, the application cost is 750 for general, OBC, and EWS candidates. SC, ST, and PWD candidates do not have to pay an application fee.
According to the official statement, 7 of the 35 positions are permanent and 29 are temporary.
Steps to apply for SBI SCO recruitment
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India, sbi.co.in.
- On the homepage, click on the career tab.
- Now, select current openings under Join SBI.
- Register and proceed to fill the application.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit and keep a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- Assam Police SI result 2022 for written exam announced, check here
- Hubbell Recruitment | Associate Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- ANZ Recruitment | Analyst – Modeling Insights | B.E/ B.Tech
- TelePerformance Recruitment | Customer Support Executive | Inter/ Diploma/ Any Graduate
- Western Union Recruitment | Trainee Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA