The Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI) has arranged an Off Campus Drive for Engineering graduates from the class of 2022.
The Renault Nissan Recruitment eligibility and application process are listed here.
Renault Nissan Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 4.25-4.75 LPA|
- CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C BE/BTech
- Year of death – 2022
- In UG, a minimum of 70% aggregate is required.
- There are no backlogs.
- 3 Year Commitment
- In a distributed context, designing, coding, testing, and troubleshooting programmes.
- Consult with designers, architects, and other developers to determine the need and potential solutions.
- Using collaborative tools, documenting component and programme decisions of components owned.
- Before releasing the product into production, it must be tested in controlled environments (DEV and QA).
- Investigate product problems and bottlenecks, and offer dependable remedies.
- Examining the current system and offering suggestions for improvement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- During joint application development sessions, create software code.
- Have the code checked for quality and clarity on a regular basis.
- Unit test cases should be written and unit testing should be done (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and address issues discovered during reviews and unit testing.
- Understand the importance of preventative and corrective maintenance and take part in it.
- Non-functional requirements, such as security and performance, must be understood and followed.
- Monitoring and reporting on the application
- Resolve any production issues.
What is the procedure for applying for Renault Nissan Off Campus?
Interested and qualified applicants should apply as soon as possible online at the following website.
To Apply: Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro