Renault Nissan Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers ; Graduate Engineer Trainee ; BE/ B.Tech | Chennai. Renault Nissan Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 For Graduate Engineer Trainee, B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply for which the detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer trainee|
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
|Salary||Rs 3.5-4.2 LPA|
Eligibility Criteria for Renault Nissan Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ E&I/ I&C
- Year of passing – 2020 & 2021
- Min – 70% aggregate in UG
- No Standing Backlogs
- 3 Years Bond
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for quality and clarity of code \Create unit test cases & perform unit testing (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and resolve defects from reviews as well as from unit testing
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply to non-functional requirements such as security, performance etc
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro