Continental plans to hire Post Graduate Engineer Trainees (PGET) in Bangalore for M.E/M.Tech 2020 and 2021 graduates.
The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
PGET Continental Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
|JOB NAME||Post Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|SALARY||Best in industry|
- ME/M.Tech Stream [Computer Science, Information Technology, or Electrical and Electronics background] from the 2020 or 2021 class with a cumulative GPA of at least 70%.
- There are no backlogs.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- The position necessitates someone who can comprehend business requirements, evaluate the fit with current and new technology, and operate as part of a team to deliver effective results. Such people will have exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities. As a member of the research and development team.
- C/C++ programming skills are a plus.
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Contribute to all stages of product development, including development, unit testing, functional testing, and documentation, in accordance with agile software development methodologies and practises.
- Collaborate with others in R&D teams, discuss with them, and work on issues on the roadmap.
- Keep a close watch on product quality and follow industry best practises.
- When planning and creating new features, keep simplicity, enterprise readiness, and usability in mind. Excellent communication abilities.
How do I apply for the 2021 Continental Off Campus Drive?
All interested and qualified applicants should apply as soon as possible by emailing their resumes to the following email address.
FOR MORE DETAILS : CLICK HERE
Post your updated resume to:
- Computer Science /Information Technology:
- Electrical & Electronics:
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro