Ola Electric Off Campus Drive 2022 is set to engage Graduate Engineer Trainees from the Engineering 2020 and 2021 batches.
The entire eligibility and venue information is provided below.
Ola Electric Off Campus Drive 2022 Specifications:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 3.3 LPA|
|Job location||Across India|
- Interview Date – 5 Jan 2022
- Joining Date – 10 Jan 2022
- 2020 and 2021 BE/BTech/Diploma (Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Automotive/ Applied /Instrumentation/Control) Students are graduated in batches.
- There is no bond condition.
Job Description :
- Diagnosis of a product problem
- Customer feedback is being tested and confirmed.
- Assist the technicians with the repair.
- Supervise the repair procedure in accordance with the SOP and quality criteria.
- Issue resolution testing and confirmation
- In the normal format, report the issues and actions taken to HO.
- 6.Complete the field fix.
- Technicians will be given on-the-job training for any product or process enhancements.
Selection process :Written ( Technical & analytical)+ Personal interview
Aptitude and technical assessments are available online.The shortlist will be announced as soon as possible.All shortlisted students will be subjected to a technical interview, followed by an HR round.Documents must be obtained at the venue to expedite the procedure.Only offer letters will be distributed at the venue.
Salary : INR 3,30,000 (0-1year) & INR 360,000 (2-3Year)
A few other important details: Candidates would initially be based in Bangalore for a 2-4 week training period, with the employer covering all expenses for the first 30 days. Flight tickets to and from airports will also be managed by Ola.
Joining Location: Anywhere in North and Central India, preferably near the candidates’ current location, however the final choice will be at the discretion of the Ola HR staff.
How Can I Apply for the Ola Electric Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and qualified candidates should register for this position online at the following website and attend the drive on January 5, 2022, at the specified location.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date: 5th January 2022 Time: 9 AM
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R),
Plot No. B, Sector no. 110 Gate no.1; Laxminagar, Ravet,
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro