NTPC RECRUITMENT 2021: The National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has issued an online recruiting notice for the position of Executive. There are 15 openings in various disciplines that need to be filled. Candidates who have obtained their ITI can apply for these positions on or before November 30, 2021. NTPC Coal Mining locations and will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.60,000.
Below is a thorough description of the eligibility and selection process.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Executive:
|Job Location||Across India|
Mechanical Executive (Hydro):
- Mechanical Engineering BE/B.Tech with at least 60% marks from a recognised university/institute. Construction/Erection/Engineering of hydro power projects/stations for one year after graduation.
Civil Executive (Hydro):
- BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with at least 60% marks. 01 year post qualification experience of Construction/Erection/Engineering of Hydro power projects/stations.
|Starting Date||16 November 2021|
|Last Date||30 November 2021|
- Executive – 35 years
- Mechanical – 05 Posts
- Civil – 10 Posts
- Salary: Rs.60,000/-
NTPC Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a personal interview based on their experience profile.
Application Fees: Rs.300/-
What is the procedure for applying for NTPC Recruitment 2021?
On or before November 30, 2021, any interested and eligible applicants can apply online for this position.
IMPORTANT LINKS :
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro