NTPC Recruitment 2021 : 280 Engineer Vacancies. The National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited released an online applications for the recruitment of the Engineering Executive Trainee posts on its official website. Those candidates are Interested and eligible can apply for the positions online on or before June 10, 2021.
|Name of the discipline
|Number of vacancies
NTPC Recruitment 2021 ; Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for the positions must have a full-time bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with a minimum of 65 percent marks, as per respective Institute/ University norms. Candidates who are in their final year/ semester of engineering degree are also eligible to apply. The upper age limit of the candidate should not exceed more than 27 years as of the last date of the online application, i.e. June 10, 2021.
Eligible candidates must have appeared for GATE 2021. Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification based on GATE 2021 performance, from among the candidates who apply against this advertisement in NTPC.
Steps to apply :-
- Firstly, must log in to the official NTPC website.
- At the time of filling out the application form, candidates are required to upload a passport-size photograph as well as a signature sample.
- Once the application form has been submitted, you will receive a Unique Registration Number, which must be quoted in all future communication.
- Ensure that the data entered by you is accurate. Once the form has been submitted, no changes can be made to it.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs 300 must be paid at the time of submission of the form.
- Applications must be submitted online. No paper/manual application will be entertained.
Compensation and Benefits
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of ₹40,000-1,40,000 at the basic pay of ₹40,000. The benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowance, terminal benefits etc. will be admissible during training/ after absorption as per company rules in force from time to time.
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro