On January 1, 2022, the National Institute of Open Schooling opened registration for the NIOS Public Exam 2022 for the April session. Candidates who want to apply for the NIOS Secondary and Senior Secondary exams, which will be held in April/May 2022, can do so online at nios.ac.in.
The application deadline for the exam is January 31, 2022. The registration process for learners who have registered or appeared in the October November 2021 test will commence on January 16 and end on January 31, 2022. Candidates can apply online by following these easy steps.
NIOS Public Exam 2022: How to apply
- Visit NIOS’ official website at sdmis.nios.ac.in.
- Navigate to the Exams and Results link in the page’s top bar.
- A new drop-down box will appear, prompting candidates to select an examination and then click the Pay Exam Fees link.
- Click submit after entering your enrolment number.
- Fill out the application form and submit the exam fee payment.
- When you’re finished, click the submit button.
- Your application has been received and processed.
In topics with both theory and practicals, the examination price is $250 for theoretical papers and an additional fee of 120 for practicals. In addition, each transaction will be charged an additional 50/-.
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro