NEET 2021 exam date: NTA announces medical entrance exam date of NEET . The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) exam date for admission to undergraduate medical courses will be conducted on August 1 declared by National Testing Agency (NTA) . The date is announced on Friday by the ministry of NTA.
The NTA said in an official notification, ‘NEET’ (Graduate), 2021 is being organized by NTA in conformity with the relevant norms, guidelines and regulations for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and BHMS courses.
It says that the exam will be conducted on August 1 in 11 languages including Hindi and English through ‘Pen and Paper Mode’. In this, detailed information about the examination, syllabus, eligibility criteria for age, reservation, classification of seats, examination fee, examination center, etc. will be given in the bulletin which will be available soon.
For more updates check official website https://nta.ac.in
The examination was conducted by the NTA on 13 September 2020 last year in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Oriya, Kannada, Gujarati, Tamil and Telugu languages. Due to Corona, the exam had to be postponed twice in the year 2020. About 16 lakh candidates appeared in this examination.
NEET 2021 exam date: Documents Needed To Fill Application Form
All the candidates seeking admission in undergraduate medical programmes will be required to fill the NEET application form. For the same, candidates must keep the following documents ready:
- The scanned image of the passport size photograph of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and the image size should be between 10Kb to 200Kb.
- The scanned image of the signature of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and the image size should be between 4Kb to 30Kb
- The scanned image of the left-hand thumb impression of the candidate should be in JPG format and the image size should be between 10Kb to 50Kb
- The scanned image of postcard size photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and image size should be between 50Kb to 300Kb
- The NEET application form fee can be paid by credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, Paytm.
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro