National panchayati Raj divas 2020 | PM interact with sarpanchs across India via Video Conference
National panchayati Raj divas 2020 : India a country of vast democracy where its too tough for the person setting at high level of the government body to connect the people who is setting at the last row of the society. so to overcome this problem in year 1957 a committee formed in the leadership of Balwant Mehta member of parliament at that time . 73rd amendment act come in 1992 and this act came in force from 24 April 1993, there are three tier panchayati raj system in India. A seprate department created i.e Panchayati Raj Department.
- Gram panchayat at village level
- panchayat samiti at block level
- Zila parisad at district level
So every year on 24th of April India celebrate panchayati Raj divas across the whole country. This year 2020 PM of India connect with all the sarpanchs of India via Video conference. He talk with various representatives of village panchayat and talk about the progress of work and the safety taken by them in this pandemic of COVID- 19. various app and digital platform are launched on this occasion. he also talk about the land survey that have to be done along with the help of drone to minimize the problems regarding the land ownership matter.
Major factor on which PM discuss
- E gram swaraz Portal It is a mobile app which is launched by PM of India in which people are able to see the work progress report of village panchayat which help to make transparency in the work culture in Govt. project. It is a work accounting based application.
- Swamitva Yogna : It is a scheme of government which gives the solution of property ownership issue across the villages in India. Every one can get information regarding there property on a single portal.
- Self Reliant : According to The PM of India this pandemic gives a big lesson i.e be self reliable on individual level if a single person be self reliable the village be reliable , when villages be reliable then the district then state and in the same scenario at last the whole country be self reliable.
- Do Gag doori : To Encourage the social distancing among the citizen PM give the mantra of ” DO gag ke doori ” people have to follow. To combat with COVID-19. http://newsalert4u.com/ http://newsalert4u.com/big-company-offers-2-lakh-new-jobs/