MP constable vacancy 2021 | Madhya Pradesh Professional examination Board | Constable Vacancy | MP Police Vacancy 2021 | Government job
MP constable vacancy 2021 :- Madhya Pradesh Professional examination Board invites online application for the post of constable Radio, Constable GD. Eligible candidate have to read the notification carefully before filing the application form of MP constable vacancy 2021. There are Total approx 4000 vacancy of constable & GD in Madhya pradesh Police.
Vacancy Details :-
|Post Name||Total post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Constable GD||3862||10th/10+2 in any recognized Board|
|Constable Radio||138||10th/10+2 in any recognized Board|
Age Limit :- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 33 Years on 01/08/2020. Relaxation are given as per norms of Government.
Important Dates :-
- Application Begin : 31/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 11/02/2021
- Exam Date : 06/03/2021 Start
- Admit Card Available : February 2021
Important Links :-
- Apply Online :- Click Here (Link Available on 31/12/2020)
- Official Website :- Click Here
- Advertisement Notice :- Click Here
- General / Other State for both paper :-800 Rupees
- General / Other State for single Paper :- 600 Rupees
- Mp Reserve Single Paper :300 Rupees
- Mp Reserved Double paper :- 400 Rupees
Our Recent Post :-
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
Important Instruction :-
- MP constable vacancy 2021, Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for your future reference.