Delhi University’s Motilal Nehru College has invited applications from candidates who are interested in applying for Non-Teaching posts. If you want to apply for the posts, please visit the official Motilal Nehru College website at mlncdu.ac.in. The last date we have for applying online is until January 3, 2022. This recruitment drive will appoint 18 people to work in this organization.
The applicant must apply “through proper channels” if he or she is currently employed. At a later stage, a NO objection certificate, NOC, and Vigilance Clearance Certificate from the prospective employer will be required. For more information on eligibility, the selection process, and other criteria, see the sections below.
- Senior Personal Assistant: 1 Post
- Senior Assistant: 2 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant: 1 Post
- Semi Prof. Assistant: 1 Post
- Assistant (UDC): 2 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 3 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 2 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 4 Posts
- Library Attendant: 2 Posts
- A bachelor degree from a recognized university is required for a candidate. Detailed educational qualifications are available in this Detailed Notification here.
- Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Semi Prof. Assistant: 35 years of age
- Assistant (UDC), Laboratory Assistant: 30 years
- Junior Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Library Attendant: 27 years
- Candidates belonging to unreserved/ OBC category will have to pay ₹250/- for each application,
- SC/ST category candidates will have to pay ₹100/-. Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro