For B.Sc/BCA 2020/2021 batch graduates, Mindtree Off-Campus Drive 2022 is planned.
The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
Mindtree Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Noida|
|Last Date||25 March 2022|
- India’s college graduates in 2020/2021
- B.Sc. graduates with core mathematics as a graduation subject in Computer Science, Information Technology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics, BCA, and other B.Sc. graduates with core mathematics as a graduation subject
- As of now, I have completed my degree with a minimum 60 percent or 6 CGPA and no active backlogs.
- Full-time, UGC-approved Diploma and Graduation programme.
- Part-time or distance learning degrees will not be considered.
- Throughout the academic career, there will be no gaps in education.
- The applicant must be an Indian national and a resident of India.
- Aptitude and Technical test followed by HR interview.
Hiring is at the sole discretion of Mindtree Limited subject to eligibility and their performance in the interview.
How do I apply for the Mindtree Off Campus Drive in 2022?
On or before March 25, 2022-4 P.M., interested and eligible candidates should apply to this drive by following the link.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro