Kone Recruitment 2022 – Kone is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainees for B.E/B.Tech graduates in their Chennai office. The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
KONE Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- BE / B.Tech Freshers
- design, structure, and details, as well as product technical strengths and limits.
- Analyzes equipment contracts and specifications before selecting the best goods for the job.
- Draws the solution’s layout drawings.
- As needed, creates design drawings (M-drawings) (signalisation, doors, cabin etc)
- When necessary, modifies the equipment’s Bill of Material and selects customer-specific components.
- Calculates the manufacturing pricing for the solution you’ve chosen.
- When possible, considers safety factors and chooses environmentally sustainable alternatives.
- Updates other stakeholders on the status of the order on a regular basis.
- As part of an engineering team, he or she shares his or her expertise and skills with coworkers and actively participates in meetings and workshops.
- Working independently on specified projects and delivering the desired outcomes on time is a must.
What is the procedure for applying for Kone Recruitment 2022?
All interested and qualified individuals should apply for this post as soon as possible using the following link.
To Apply: Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro