The JSSC JDLCCE 2021 notification has been released by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Candidates interested in applying for the Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination can do so online at JSSC’s official website, jssc.nic.in. On January 23, 2022, the registration procedure will begin.
Candidates who want to apply online have until February 22, 2022 to do so. The deadline to upload your photo and signature is February 27, 2022, and you can correct any errors in your application form between February 28 and March 2, 2022.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 46 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 188 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 51 Posts
Candidates must have a Diploma in Engineering or equivalent from a recognised university in order to apply for the positions. The candidate’s age should be between 18 and 35 years old.
A written test is part of the selection procedure. There are two papers in the written exam: Paper I and Paper II. Both Papers I and II will have 120 questions, and the exam will last two hours.
The application cost should be Rs. 100/-, with Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates from the state of Jharkhand.
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro