Johnson & Johnson Recruitment:Clinical Physician Capacity Development positions are available at Johnson & Johnson’s Delhi and Mumbai offices. Interested candidates should apply using the URL provided below.
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on WhatsApp :- click here
Johnson & Johnson is a firm that works in the pharmaceutical industry. It is also the world’s highest-paid pharmaceutical corporation. J&J continues to be the most powerful firm in Big Pharma. The corporation was established in New Brunswick, New Jersey, in January 1886. James Wood Johnson, Robert Wood Johnson I, and Edward Mead Johnson are the company’s founders.
The current acting CEO is Joaquin Duato. The headquarters of the organization are located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States. The employee count of the firm is around 1,41,700 as per 2022 analytics.
Johnson & Johnson Recruitment
- Company name: Johnson & Johnson
- Website: jnj.com
- Job Position: Clinical Physician Capacity Development
- Location: Delhi/ Mumbai
- Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate/ PG
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 12 LPA (Expected)
join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click
- Evaluations that are mandated by protocol are assessed for their complexity and cost.
- Use of essential means to speed up the activation of sites.
- Informed permission forms, electronic Case Record Forms, study manuals, clinical study reports, and regulatory submission paperwork are all examples of regulatory submission documents.
- Study protocol execution and rigorous oversight (s).
- Reviewing medical records and resolving data queries
- As needed, consult with clinical investigators and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Oversee the performance of the CRO/study vendors in terms of study start-up and conduct.
- Complete the study reports by analysing them.
- Development and compilation of NDA/MAAs, as well as post-filing support for responses to Health Agency queries and HA presentations (in coordination with Medical Leader(s)).
How to Apply?
- First, browse over this page for all of the job’s prerequisites and details.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the website of jnj jobs.
- Sign in by clicking the Apply Now button.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
For More Latest Job and News Click Here
TO APPLY:CLICK HERE
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click here
join us on twitter for more latest news and Job Updates please click