Infosys is doing an off-campus drive for Systems Engineers with B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA/M.Sc.
The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
|Salary||INR 3.6 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||1 March 2022|
Eligibility in Detail:
- All B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/
- MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, and Statistics are the only branches eligible to apply.
- Check out the % criteria pdf for academic criteria.
- For all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, supplementary subjects, practical subjects, and languages, all percentages/CGPAs should be simple averages.
- Only graduates from the classes of 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must not have worked for Infosys Limited or the Infosys Group.
- In the last six months, companies (such as Infosys BPM) have gone through a selection procedure.
- There are no active backlogs allowed.
Note: The annual salary for the position of Systems Engineer is INR 3.60 lakhs. Additional perks include INR 4 lakhs in annual health insurance and INR 30 lakhs in annual life insurance.
Percentage Criteria: Check Now
- Online Test
- Virtual Interview
What is the procedure for applying for the Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022?
On or before March 1, 2022, any interested and eligible applicants can apply online for this position. Dates for the interviews will be announced soon.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro