For the 02-2022 batch, the Indian Coast Guard has issued a recruitment notice for Assistant Commandant General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), and Technical (Engineering & Electrical).
Candidates who are interested in the details of the vacancy and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online.
Indian Coast Guard Details:
- Name of the Post: Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant- 02/2022 Batch Online Form
- Total Vacancy: 50
Vacancy Details: (Assistant Commandant – 02/2022 Batch)
|Cadre Name||No. Of Vacancy||Educational Background|
|General Duty||30||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL SSA)||10||Commercial Pilot Licence, 12th Class, current/valid (CPL)|
|Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||10||Degree (Engineering)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online:||6 December 2021 , at 12:00 hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online:||17 December 2021 upto 17:30 hrs|
|Dates for Printing of E-Admit Card:||From 28 December 2021 onwards|
- For General Duty: Candidates must have been born between July 1, 1997 and June 30, 2001. (Both dates inclusive)
- For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA):Candidates must have been born between July 1, 1997 and June 30, 2003. (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Engineering & Electrical) : Candidates must have been born between July 1, 1997 and June 30, 2001. (Both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Interested candidates should read the entire announcement before applying online.
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro