Indian Bank Recruitment 2022– Indian Bank is accepting applications for the position of Security Guard through an online application process. For these positions, there are a total of 202 openings. Candidates with a 10th-grade education and the relevant work experience are eligible to apply for this position. The written test and interview are used to make the final decision. On or before March 9, 2022, interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 for Security Guard:
|Job Role||Security Guard|
|Salary||Rs.14,500 – 28,145/ month|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last Date||9 March 2022|
The candidate’s minimum educational qualification should be 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) or equivalent from a recognised State Education Board.Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or higher are not eligible to apply.Despite the fact that matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are classified as “Graduates,” they are nonetheless able to apply.Character – “Exemplary” The candidate should be able to speak, read, and write in the local vernacular language (Minimum requirement).Candidates with a current commercial driver’s licence for at least a light motor vehicle will be given preference.To perform the tasks of a Security Guard, you must be physically fit.
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be 26 years as on cutoff date.
- 29 years for OBC
- 31 years for SC/ST
Total Vacancies : 202 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh : 3 Posts
- Assam : 4
- Bihar : 12
- Chandigarh : 5
- Chhattisgarh : 6
- Delhi : 4
- Gujarat : 3
- Jharkhand : 4
- Karnataka : 1
- Kerala : 2
- Madhya Pradesh : 16
- Maharashtra : 12
- Odisha : 4
- Puducherry : 6
- Rajasthan : 8
- Tamil Nadu : 19
- Uttar Pradesh : 64
- Uttarakhand : 4
- West Bengal : 25
- The salary for the post of Security Guard is Rs.14,500 – 28,145/ month
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will consist of an online objective type test, a local language test, and a physical fitness test.
- Online objective type test: For a total of 90 minutes, you will be asked 60 questions. 0.25 marks are deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Following the objective type test, candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio 1:5, i.e. for one vacancy, 5 individuals will be shortlisted. As a result, the above has been cut out. The tests will be delivered.
- Language proficiency test: There will be ten questions in total. This will be worth one point apiece. For the Unreserved Category, the minimum qualifying scores in the local language test will be 40%, and for the Reserved Category, it will be 35%.
- Test of physical fitness: (1) A five-meter shuttle run in one minute will be part of the physical fitness exam.
Objective type test – Online :
|Name of the Test||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge / simple Arithmetic and Reasoning||20||10||30 minutes|
|Basics of Banking||20||10||30 minutes|
|Knowledge in security aspects||20||20||30 minutes|
Physical fitness test:
|Event||Rating Excellent (40 marks)||Rating Good (30 marks)||Rating Satisfactory (20 marks)|
|5 meter shuttle in one minute||13 times or more in one minute||12 times in one minute||11 time in one minute|
|Push ups||20 or more||17-19||13-16|
|Sit ups||30 or more||26-29||20-25|
What is the procedure for applying for the Indian Bank Recruitment 2022?
From February 23 through March 9, 2022, all interested and eligible applicants can apply for these vacancies online via Indian Bank’s official website, which is listed below.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro