Indian Air Force (Airmen Selection) Rally Vacancy | Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 | Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020– Indian Air Force (Airmen Selection) releases notification for the vacancies through Rally Recruitment for Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh Domicile Candidates. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
Indian Airforce Eligibility for Rally Recruitment
|Group ‘X’ trades [except Education Instructor]||10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks. OR|
Three Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology)
|Uttar Pradesh||Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station Kanpur|
|Delhi/Uttrakhand||Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station New Delhi.|
|Bihar||Airmen Selection Centre, Bihta, Patna (Bihar)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Airmen Selection Centre, Shyamala Hills, Bhopal|
- Age Between : 17/01/2000 to 30/12/2003
- Candidate Must be Born Between Following Dates.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC
- Application Begin : 27/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/11/2020 upto 05 PM
- Exam Held on : 10-19 December 2020
- Admit Card Available : December 2020
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fees Must be Registered Online.
Some important instructions
- Indian Airforce releases notification regarding Rally Recruitment in Delhi, UP, Bihar and MP 2020-2021.
- However, Candidate Can Apply Between 27/11/2020 to 28/11/2020.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.