IIT Guhawati Vacancy for JRF, Project Associate and Engineer | IIT Guhawati Recruitment 2020 | IIT Guhawati | IIT Guhawati Vacancy
IIT Guhawati Recruitment 2020– Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT) Guhawati releases notification regarding the recruitment and invites interesting candidates for the post of JRF, Project Associate, and Project Engineer under different projects for the year 2020. Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
More about IIT Guhawati- Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT) Guhawati is a piblic technical and research institute located in Guhawati, Assam. It was established by Government of India also IIT Guwahati is officially recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the government of India. Internationally, IIT Guwahati was ranked 491 in the QS World University Rankings of 2020. In India, among engineering colleges, it ranked 6th by India Today.
|POST NAME||PROJECT DURATION||SALARY||QUALIFICATION|
|Assistant Project Engineer||9 Months||Rs. 36050||Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Also Qualified National level (GATE)/ International level (GRE) test. With Experience in the domain of Biomedical devices is preferred.|
|Project Associate||11 Months||Rs. 30250||M. Pharmacy|
|Junior Research Fellow||11 Months||Rs. 37210||M.Sc. in General Chemistry OR with a specialization in Organic Chemistry. Scholars selected through CSIR-UGC NET/GATE and other National level competitive tests in chemistry.|
- Assistant Project Engineer– “An affordable lower limb prosthesis with polycentric knee joint, dynamic ankle joint and suction suspension socket system having advanced features” at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati.
- Project Associate– “Prototype development for catechins extraction and production of low cost antioxidant tablets and capsules” at the Centre for the Environment, IIT Guwahati.
- Junior Research Fellow– “Synthesis of 1-C, 2-C, 3-C-Branched Pyranosides, and Heptanosides, Higher-Carbon Sugars, L-Sugars and All the Epimers of Sialic acids and KDN Non-Ulosinic acids from Perlin Aldehydes” at the Department of Chemistry, IIT Guwahati.
How to apply?
- Associate Project Engineer– click here
- Project Associate– click here
- Junior Research Fellow– click here