ICFRE Recruitment 2021 for JRF/JPF | 12 Posts | Interview Date: 29 November 2021. ICFRE (Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education) has released a separate notice for vacant project posts in the IFP, Ranchi, and EM Divisions of several consultant projects. They have advertised 21 positions for JRFs, Junior Project Fellows, Project Assistants, Field Assistants, Senior Project Fellows, and Project Associates. ICFRE jobs are a fantastic chance for Central Government job seekers. On the 29th, 30th, and 6th of December, walk-in interviews for these temporary posts will be held.
|Walk-In-Interview Date||29 November 2021|
- Applicants should have passed 10+2/ I.Sc/ Graduate Degree/ PG Degree/ B.Sc./ M.Sc. in relevant discipline from recognized board/ university.
- SRF: 32 years.
- Project Associate: 35 years.
- Other posts: 28 years.
- Check out age relaxation in advertisement.
- They will select candidates based on walk-in interview.
ICFRE has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
|JRF||Rs.31000/- (NET Qualified)Rs.20000/- (Without NET Qualified)|
|Junior Project Fellow||Rs. 20000/- Per Month|
How to Apply For ICFRE Recruitment 2021 Notification?
- Candidates can open the official website.
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
For More Details: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro