IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 for Officers and Office Assistant | 10000+ Vacancies. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released the notification for IBPS RRB PO and Clerk recruitment 2021 on its official website- ibps.in on Monday (June 7) and the application process will begin on Tuesday (June 8).
|Job Role||Officers & Office Assistant|
|Salary||Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 19000-22000/Month|
Officer Scale – I – Rs. 30000-36000/Month
Officer Scale-II – Rs. 36000-42000/Month
Officer Scale – III – Rs.41000-47000/Month
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date||8 June 2021|
|Last Date||28 June 2021|
For the posts of RRB Officers (Scale 1, 2, 3) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) candidates are eligible to apply, who have completed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. For detailed information about the educational qualification, according to the posts, one can visit the official website of IBPS to check the notification.
As far as the age limit is concerned, the age of the candidates for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts has been fixed between 18 years to 28 years. At the same time, above 18 years and below 30 years for Officer Scale 1 (Assistant Manager), above 21 years and below 32 years for Officer Scale 2 (Manager) and 21 years for Officer Scale 3 (Senior Manager) above and below 40 years of age. Age will be calculated as on June 1, 2021.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview.
- For the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – marks obtained only in the Main Examination will be considered for final merit listing.
- For the post of Officers Scale I – marks obtained only in the Main Examination will be considered for shortlisting for Interview and final merit listing.
- For the post of Officers Scale II (Generalist and Specialist) and Scale III – marks obtained in the single level examination will be considered for shortlisting for Interview and final merit listing.
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
– Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
– Rs.850/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs.850/- for all others
For More Details & Application: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro