IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 for Officers and Office Assistant | 10000+ Vacancies ; Apply Now. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released its notification for recruitment to the posts of RRB Officers and Office Assistant. The process of online application on the official website of IBPS was started from June 8, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. The last date to apply is 28th June, 2021.
|Job Role||Officers & Office Assistant|
|Salary||Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 19000-22000/Month|
Officer Scale – I – Rs. 30000-36000/Month
Officer Scale-II – Rs. 36000-42000/Month
Officer Scale – III – Rs.41000-47000/Month
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date||8 June 2021|
|Last Date||28 June 2021|
- For Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager): 21-40 years
- For Officer Scale-II (Manager): 21-32 years
- For Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): 18-30 years
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18-28 years
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s. Working knowledge of computer is desired.
For Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, etc. Proficiency in local language and working knowledge of computer is desired.
For Officer Scale-II (Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Two years of work experience as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution is required. More details in notification.
For Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions is required.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Post Wise vacancies:
- Office Assistant- 5096 Posts
- Officer scale -1(Assistant Manager)-4119 Posts
- General Banking Officer-905 Posts
- IT Officer -59 Posts
- CA-32 posts
- Law Officer-27 posts
- Treasury Manager-9 posts
- Marketing officer-43 posts
- The agricultural officer-25 posts
- Officer Scale-III(Senior manager)- 151 Posts
- The selection process will be based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview.
- For the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – marks obtained only in the Main Examination will be considered for final merit listing.
- For the post of Officers Scale I – marks obtained only in the Main Examination will be considered for shortlisting for Interview and final merit listing.
- For the post of Officers Scale II (Generalist and Specialist) and Scale III – marks obtained in the single level examination will be considered for shortlisting for Interview and final merit listing.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- The medium of question paper will be Hindi or English.
|Name of Tests||No. of Qns & Marks||Duration|
Officer Scale-I, II and III:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qns & Marks|
Scheme of Main Examination:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language (or) Hindi Language||40|
Steps to apply for vacancies
- Visit the official website ibps.in
- On the homepage, click on “Click here to apply online for CRP RRBs-X
- Register and log in
- Proceed with application form
- Pay the applicable fee and submit
- Take a printout for future reference
For More Details & Application: Click here
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro