IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 For Associate System Engineer. IBM scheduled Off Campus Drive 2021 For graduates for the post of Associate System Engineer. B.E / B.tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Those candidates are interested & eligible can apply for through online mode.
About Company: IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate.
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary||upto Rs 4.2 LPA|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad|
|Test Date||18 October 2021 onwards|
You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
We are looking for the following skills from you: Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
Work Location: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
CTC: Up to 4.2 LPA.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
Follow these steps to register:
For More Details (Official Announcement):Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro