Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2021 for Associate Software Engineer ; 2020/2021 Batch. Eurofins plans to hire B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/MCA graduates for the position of Associate Software Engineer at its Bangalore/Chennai office. The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
Company Profile : Eurofins
Eurofins Scientific through its subsidiaries (hereinafter sometimes “Eurofins” or “the Group”) believes it is a scientific leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies.
In addition, Eurofins is over 800 laboratories across 47 countries, Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods for evaluating the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin and purity of biological substances and products, as well as for innovative clinical diagnostic. The Group objective is to provide its customers with high-quality services, accurate results on time and expert advice by its highly qualified staff.
|Name of the organization||Eurofins|
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|No of vacancies||Various|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Eurofins Off Campus Drive ; Job Description:
- The primary focus at EITSI is to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, e-commerce solutions, ERP/CRM system, Mobile Apps & other B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories worldwide.
Skills required to contribute: –
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Portray strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be good in one of the programing language like C, C++, C#, Java, or Python.
- Willingness to work in collaboration with team.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and drive efforts in an agile way.
- Focus Customer centric approach.
- Knowledge to latest technology’s like Mobile development / Web development /
- MSSQL or any RDBMS would be an added advantage.
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro