The UPSC ESE Result 2020 reserve list has been issued by the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates can check the reserve list for the Engineering Services Examination 2020 on UPSC’s official website, upsc.gov.in.
The reserve list has been released in order of merit, starting with the last candidate recommended. The Commission hereby proposes 41 applicants (including 30-Unreserved, 09-Other Backward Classes, 01-Economically Weaker Section, and 01-Scheduled Tribes) to fill the remaining vacancies based on the Engineering Services Examination, 2020, as requested by the Ministry of Railways. The Ministry of Railways will contact these recommended candidates personally.
UPSC ESE Result 2020: How to check Reserve list
Candidates can check the reserve list by following the methods outlined below.
- Visit UPSC’s official website at upsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, look for UPSC ESE Result 2020 Reserve List.
- The outcome will be displayed in a new PDF file, which candidates can review.
- Download the page and save a physical copy for future reference.
The Commission will not provide an offer of appointment to candidates whose results have been kept provisional until the original papers awaited from such candidates have been verified. Candidates can visit UPSC’s official website for additional information.
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro