CTET December Exam Online Form 2021 ; CTET 2021. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) released the notification for CTET 2021-22. Candidates can download CTET Notification PDF from the official portal. CTET Online Application Form will start from 20 September 2021.
Application Form starting date 20 September 2021
Application Form last date 25 October 2021
Fee submission last date 26 October 2021
Application form correction date October 2021
Exam Date October 2021
For Primary Stage Class 1st to 5th:
- Applicants must pass the upper second class with 50% marks with a diploma in elementary education
- 12th with marks of 45% or appearing on the NCTE Diploma in Elementary Education.
- 12th with 50% Marks or appearing in 4 Years B.El.Ed Course.
- 12th with 50% Marks or appearing in Final Year of Diploma in Education for Special Education Only.
- Graduation Degree with B.Ed Course.
For Elementary Stage (Class 5th to 8th):
- Graduation and Passed or appearing Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation and successful completion or participation in the one-year B.Ed course.
- Graduation with 45% and successful completion or participation in 1 Year B.Ed by NCTE.
- 12th with 50% Marks and successful completion or participation in B.El.Ed 4 Years Course
- 12th with 50% Marks and successful completion or participation in final Year of BA/ BSc+ Ed or BSc. Ed.
- Graduation with 50% Marks and successful completion or participation in B.Ed 1 Year Course in Special Education.
CTET December Exam ; Registration Fees
|Category||Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General / OBC (NCL)||Rs. 1000 /-||Rs. 1200 /-|
|SC / ST / Differently Abled Person||Rs. 500 /-||Rs. 600 /-|
- Online Mode of Payment: The fee payment can be done through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Offline Mode of Payment: The candidates can submit their application fee through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
Steps to fill CTET Application Form 2021
The candidates who are interested to apply for CTET 2021 must follow the below steps to submit your CTET Application Form 2021.
Step 1: Click on the above mentioned CTET 2021 Application Form link to get redirected to the official website www.ctet.nic.in.
Step 2: A new window will appear on your screen. If you are a new user, Click on the “New Registration” button to register yourself. Otherwise, fill in your details and click on the “SIGN IN” button.
Step 3: Fill in all the required details: Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth in capital letters.
Step 4: Now chose the Exam Centre and the medium of exam for CTET 2021 in which you want to attempt the paper (English/Hindi).
Step 5: Enter your Aadhar card number, chose your gender, category and finally select the status of Employment and the status of the Qualifying Exam.
Step 6: Now fill in your Educational Details, the most recent qualification you hold, your percentage etc.
Step 7: After that, you are required to provide your communication address, phone number and email ID.
Step 8: Upload your photo and signature. Both the images must be in jpg/jpeg format and must have a white background.
Step 9: You will be directed to the payment page. The payment can be made for CTET 2021 Exam through online or offline mode.
Step 10: Click on the “SUBMIT” button. Download the confirmation page for future reference.
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Internship Jobs l PwC