COWI Recruitment 2021 for Engineering Trainee. COWI company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA Branches are Eligible to apply.
COWI is involved in the engineering and design of tunnels, bridges, marine structures, buildings and other areas ranging from preliminary studies to design and renovation. COWI combines global presence with local knowledge to solve prestigious infrastructure projects.
COWI Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Engineering Trainee (Buildings)|
|Last Date||25 April 2021|
COWI Recruitment 2021 ; Eligibility Criteria for COWI Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: ME/M.Tech – Civil
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for COWI Jobs 2021 :
- The training program will run over a 10 months period and upon completion, the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex structural design & modeling tasks on large-scale international Buildings projects.
- They will also develop competencies in the use of commonly used design softwares for such structures. During their training, students would also have the opportunity to work on live projects and gets some hands-on experience.
- International design standards like EuroCode, American & Indian codes etc
- Design software packages and tools including training in Robot, FEM Design, ETABS and SAFE
- Different Material usage and design methods including concrete, steel, timber & precast
- Structural systems & different analysis technics
- Design and analysis of structures under Static & dynamic loading e.g. Gravity, seismic, wind & impact loads etc
- BIM modelling,
- Quality Management of structural design and drawings
- You have good command over written & spoken English.
- You have gained knowledge of design software during studies
- Your understanding of international standards and codes will be an advantage
- You have excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- You are a fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time
- Team orientation including the ability to interact and coordinate
- You have a ‘quality first’ mind-set
- You are a team player including the ability to interact and coordinate with different departments
- You thrive in an international environment
To Apply: Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click
join our telegram for more latest news and job updates please click
join us on linkedin for more latest news and Job Updates please click
For latest news and Job updates you can Join us on WhatsApp :- click here