UKSSSC, the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission, has invited individuals to apply for Constable positions. Eligible candidates can apply online at sssc.uk.gov.in, the UKSSSC’s official website. The registration period began on January 3, 2022, and will conclude on February 16, 2022.
The organisation will fill 1521 positions as a result of this recruitment effort. For more information on eligibility, the selection process, and other criteria, see the sections below.
- Constable (Male): 785 Posts
- Constable (PAC/IRB): 291 Posts
- Fireman Constable: 445 Posts
Candidates must have passed the Class 12 (Intermediate) exam to be considered for the positions. For Constable positions, the candidate’s age must be between 18 and 22 years old, and for Fireman positions, the candidate’s age must be between 18 and 25 years old.
A physical efficiency exam and a written test are part of the selection procedure. The physical efficiency test will be worth 100 points, and the written exam will be worth 100 points as well. The written test will last two hours and will consist of objective type questions with multiple choice answers. Each incorrect response will result in negative marking on the exam.
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro