Kerala CMD Vacancies 2022 – The Centre for Management Development (CMD), an autonomous institution under the Kerala government, is accepting online applications from qualified individuals for 1155 internship positions. Candidates with a B.Tech or MBA degree are eligible to apply for this position. The written test and interview are used in the selection procedure. Eligible candidates must apply online before 5:00 p.m. on February 23, 2022. The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2022:
|Last Date||23 February 2022|
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a master’s degree in business administration.
- Previous job experience is preferred.
- Educational credentials must come from a university/institution/board recognised by the Indian government or approved by government regulatory bodies.
Age Limit (as on 01.02.2022):
- The age limit for the post of Intern should be 18 to 30 years
Total Vacancies: 1155
|Name of District||Vacancy|
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will consist of a written test and an interview, with the Directorate of Industries and Commerce having the final say on whether or not a written test is required, based on the number of applications received in the district for the vacancy.
What is the procedure for applying for the CMD Kerala Recruitment 2022?
On or before February 23, 2022, all interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the CMD Kerala official website, which is listed below.
For More Detail: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro