cement corporation of India vacancy | 100 Trade apprentices Post
cement corporation of India vacancy :- The cement corporation of India is a completely Government owned organisation established in 1965. The main objective of this organisation is to become self sufficiency in the manufacturing of Cement production. This organisation invites online application from the eligible candidate for 100 trade apprentice post in various department. Eligible candidate have to read the notification carefully before filling the application form. The steepen provided to the student are followed by the apprentices act 1992 rule 11.
|Designated Trades Department||Total Post|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||10|
|Mech. Diesel/ Mech. MV||10|
|Data Entry Operator||06|
Important Date :-
- Application Begin : 11/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/01/2020
Also for latest news and Job updates you can Join us on Telegram also :- Click Here
join our Facebook Page for more latest news and Job Updates please click here
- Apply Online :- Click Here
- Official Website :- Click Here
- Advertisement Notice :- Click Here
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 years
- Maximum Age Required :- 25 Years
- Relaxation as per required
For More latest News and Job Updates Please Click here
Our Recent Post
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- cement corporation of India vacancy Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Payment are accepted via net banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for your future reference.