Career Opportunities as a Chartered Accountant. The profession of Chartered Accountant (CA) is challenging as well as very important all over the world. Students who are comfortable and expert in numbers and accounting as well as skilled in financial analysis can surely achieve success in the CA profession. At present, there are about 3 lakh chartered accountants in India, out of which 1.5 lakh chartered accountants are practicing full-time.
The profession of chartered accountants in the country and abroad is an important and intrinsic part of all our business and commercial transactions whether it is to help corporate leadership to take important decisions or to simply fill their IT returns by employed people.
Qualifications and syllabus After the twelfth, students can appear in the CA entrance exam. Students doing XII from any stream (Arts, Science, Commerce) can take this entrance exam. This is called the Foundation Examination. For this, first of all students have to take admission in the entry level course CPT. After CPT, IPCC and finally FC course is to be done. After this, one can apply for membership in ICAI.
Career Opportunities as Chartered Accountant;Major institutes conducting Chartered Accountancy course in India :
A list of some of the leading institutes for doing CA courses in our country is given below:
- Academy of Commerce, New Delhi
- Vidya Sagar Career Institute Ltd., Jaipur
- Pearl CA College, Kochi, Kerala
- Chanakya Academy for Management and Professional Studies, Hyderabad
- JK Shah Classes, Mumbai
- AT Academy, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Aggarwal Classes, Pune,
- Maharashtra Yeshes Academy, Bangalore
Chartered Accountants in India get this salary package :- Chartered accountants are actually highly talented and highly qualified professionals in the country and the world who specialize in keeping the financial pulse / health of every company / firm or office under control. Often these professionals get an average salary package of Rs. 4 – 8 lakhs at the beginning of their career. After a few years of experience, these professionals take an average salary package of 25 – 30 lakh rupees annually or more, which keeps on increasing with the passing time.
Chances , After completing CA studies, you easily get the job of Chartered Accountant in a multinational company. At the same time, Finance, Accounts Manager, Financial Business Analyst, Auditing / Internal Auditing, Special Audits including Chairman, Managing Director, CEO, Finance Director, Financial Controller, Chief Accountant, Chief Internal May work in important positions such as auditors. Not only this, own practice can be done for CA . As far as jobs are concerned, there are possibilities for CAs in all the financial sectors in the country. A chartered accountant is never short of work.
Top Recruiting Agencies for Chartered Accountant:
The following are some of the top companies that recruit Chartered Accountants in India: –
- Indian Oil
- Sri Guru Kripa
- SS Kothari Mehta & Co.
- Bhatia and Bhatia Chartered Accountants
- Real-time Taxsutra Services
OUR LATEST POSTS
- ‘हम ऑक्सीजन बेड बढ़ा रहे हैं … तीसरे कोविड लहर की तैयारी करनी चाहिए’: सीएम केजरीवाल
- Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position | Apply Now
- लोग इस शख्स को कहते हैं महापुरुष और भगवान, दिल जीतने वाला है इनका काम
- लालू यादव ने राजद विधायकों के साथ बैठक की, बिहार में कोविड की स्थिति की समीक्षा की
- Cognizant 2021 के लिए 28,000 फ्रेशर्स को करेगी हायर