Canara Bank Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment | Canara Bank Recruitment 2020 | Canara Bank SO exam date | Canara Bank SO eligibility
Canara Bank Recruitment 2020– Canara Bank released notification regarding the release of recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Specialist Officer (Backup Administrator, BI Specialist, Antivirus Administrator, Manager, Chartered Accountant & Other). Although, all the interesting and eligible candidates for the posts can also read full notification carefully. All the details regarding the post is given below as well. For example- eligibility criteria, age limit, official website, number of vacancies etc.
|POST NAME||TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Specialist Officer (SO)||220||Read notification for eligibility criteria details|
Age limit as on 01/10/2020
- Age Limit for S No. 01 to 09: 20 – 30 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 10 to 24: 22 – 35 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 25: 25 – 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
OUR RECENT POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-12-2020
- Date for Online Exam: January/ February 2021 (Tentative)
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD: Rs. 100/- + GST [Intimation Charges only]
- For All Others: Rs. 600/- + GST
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft/ Cheque/ Money Orders/ Postal Orders etc.
Some important instructions
- Canara Bank released notification regarding the release of recruitment and invites candidates for the post of Specialist Officer.
- Moreover, Candidate can also read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.