The Bombay High Court has posted job openings for the position of Clerk. Any Graduate is the minimum educational requirement for the position of District Judge/Clerk. There are a total of 224 job openings. On or before January 27, 2022, interested applicants can apply online for these positions.
The Vacancy and Eligibility details are listed below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 :
|Job Role||District Judge|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 51550-66307/ month|
|Last Date||27 January 2022|
Educational qualification :
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen who holds a law degree. For at least seven years, you must have worked as an advocate in the High Court of Bombay or its subordinate courts. OR On the date of publication of the advertisement, a candidate must be working or have worked as a Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for at least 7 years in the post or posts, and the period during which the candidate has practised as an Advocate shall be included in the 7-year period.
- General – 35 – 48 years
- BC – 45 years
Total Vacancies : 09 posts
- District Judge – 9 Posts
- District Judge – Rs. 51550-66307/ month
Selection Process for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022:
- The Preliminary Written Examination, Main Written Examination, and Viva-voce will be used to make the final decision.
Preliminary Written Examination:
- The High Court may, if necessary, hold a preliminary written examination consisting of multiple choice objective type questions that can be scrutinised by computers, and invite candidates who achieve the cut off marks, as determined by the High Court, to appear for the main written examination, while maintaining a ratio of 1:10 of available vacancies to successful candidates.
- If more than one candidate achieves the same cut-off mark as set by the High Court for maintaining the 1:10 ratio, all such candidates will be summoned to participate for the main written test. Candidates’ performance in the preliminary written examination will not be taken into account for final selection and will not be shown to the candidates or disclosed to them.
Main Written Examination and Viva-voce:
- The main written test will consist of two papers, each worth 100 points and lasting three hours. The written examination will be conducted in English. The High Court will hold a 50-mark viva-voce for qualifying candidates who received at least 50 percent in each paper of the main written examination.
- Candidates from communities identified as backward by the government for the purpose of recruitment who have obtained not less than 45 percent of the total marks as specified are eligible for the viva-voce. In the ratio of 1:3 of the available openings to the successful candidates, the High Court may invite the candidates for viva voce.
- If more than one candidate receives identical marks, all of those candidates will be summoned to appear for a viva-voce in order to maintain the 1:3 ratio. Furthermore, only those candidates who receive at least 40% in the viva-voce test will be considered for selection.
Application Fees :
- General – Rs.1000/-
- BC – Rs.500/-
What is the procedure for applying for the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022?
On or before January 27, 2022, any interested and eligible individuals can apply online for these seats on the Bombay High Court’s official website.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro