Junior Technician Recruitment has been advertised by Bank Note Press Dewas in Madhya Pradesh for 81 positions. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements for this BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 can apply online from February 26 to March 28, 2022. Read the BNP, Dewas Junior Technician 2022 Recruitment advertisement for Eligibility, Age Limit, Fee, Exam Center, Syllabus, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, and other details.
BNP Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Vacancy Details Total : 81 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Bank Note Press Junior Technician Eligibility|
|Junior Technician||81||ITI NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.More Details Read the Notification.|
Bank Dewas Category Wise Vacancy Details 2022
|Post Name||Trade Name||GEN||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Junior Technician||Ink Factory||27||05||16||08||04||60|
|Electrical / IT||01||01||0||0||0||02|
District Details 2022
- Uttar Pradesh : Lucknow
- Bihar : Patna
- Delhi : Delhi
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur & Gwalior.
- Maharashtra : Mumbai, Nagpur & Pune.
- Rajasthan : Jaipur
- West Bengal : Kolkata
- Andhra Pradesh : Hyderabad
- Gujarat : Ahmedabad & Vadodara.
- Karnataka : Bengaluru.
- Application Begin : 26/02/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/03/2022
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 28/03/2022
- Exam Held on : April / May 2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: 600/-
- SC / ST : 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Exam Fee Through E Challan Mode
Age Limit as on 28/03/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per Bank Note Press ITI Recruitment Rules.
How to Fill Bank Note Press Online Form 2022
- Candidates can apply online for Bank Note Press BNP Dewas MP Junior Technician between February 26th and March 28th, 2022.
- Before applying for the recruitment application form in Bank Note Press Dewas Madhya Pradesh Career Section, candidates must read the notification.
- Please review and collect all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please provide a scan of any documents related to the recruitment form, such as a photo, signature, proof of identity, and so on.
- Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully Before Submitting the Application Form.
- If a candidate is required to pay an application fee, he or she must submit it. Your application is not complete if you have not paid the required application fees.
- Take a printout of the completed and submitted form.
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro