BHEL Recruitment 2021 for Engineer and Supervisor Posts, Apply Online. Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has issued a notification for Engineer (FTA-Civil) and Supervisor (FTA-Civil) positions, as advertised in Advertisement No. PSER-01/2021. From November 24 through December 7, 2021, interested and eligible applicants can apply for the positions online.
BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a govt engineering and manufacturing company that has headquarters in New Delhi. BHEL operates in various manufacturing units and repairing units. It also has 8 Overseas offices across the globe. BHEL works in the sector of Electrical equipment manufacturing like generators, Motors, Turbines, Switch Gears, etc.
|Salary||Rs.39,670 – 71,040/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 December 2021|
Important Dates :
- Commencement of submission of applications- 24th November 2021
- Last date of submission of applications – 07th December 2021
- Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application form at BHEL – PSWR, Nagpur- 10th December 2021
BHEL Recruitment 2021 ; Educational Qualification:
- Engineer (FTA-Civil)- The candidate should have a full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering or 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. Minimum 2 Years’ post qualification experience.
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil)-The candidate should have a full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institutewith minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/ EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. Minimum 2 Years’ post qualification experience.
- Engineer (FTA-Civil)- Rs 71, 040 per month
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil)- Rs 39, 670 per month
Process of Selection:
Eligible candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview in a ratio of up to 1:10 to the number of positions for consideration. Shortlisting for interview will be done in the order of merit in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of Marks / CGPA acquired in the relevant qualification of Degree/Diploma in Civil, as the case may be, if more qualified applications are received than the stipulated ratio of 1:10.
For More Details & Apply : Click here
OUR LATEST POSTS
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Registration for 150 posts to begin on Jan 25
- Mphasis Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/ B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc| 2017/2018/2019/ 2020 Batch | Mumbai
- Join Indian Army Law JAG 29th Entry 2022 Online Form
- Twitter says two security team leaders leaving company
- शादी की सालगिरह पर नीतू कपूर का भावुक पोस्ट, ऋषि के साथ शेयर की खास फोटो