Assam Police Recruitment 2021 : Vacancies announced for 2450 Constable posts. Assam’s State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) has opened the online application procedure for 2134 constable (UB/AB) positions.
Age Limit: 18-21 years as on January 1, 2021. Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: i) HSLC or Equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council. ii) In addition for the posts of Constable (Nursing), Nursing Diploma is necessary.
Process of Selection
Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) will be required of candidates whose applications are determined to be correct in every way (PET). If an applicant has a physical deformity that the Medical Officer in the DLSC can detect, he or she will be disqualified from participating in the other exams.
Assam Police Recruitment 2021 ; Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website- police.assam.gov.in.
- On the homepage, go to the Career and Recruitment tab.
- Click on the notification, “Advertisement Recruitment of 2450 posts of Constable AB (Male & Transgender – 2220, Female – 180 & Nursing – 50) for newly created Assam Command Battalions” Link.
- Register and then fill the application form.
- Candidates have to register by filling in with their email id and mobile number.
- Keep a copy of the application form for future reference
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Genpact customer service jobs
- Recruitment of RTA Analyst l PhonePe
- Recruitment of Associate Technical Support l Salesforce
- Recruitment of Internship for Customer Service| OnePlus
- Recruitment of Analyst Programmer l Wipro